Práxedis Gilberto Guerrero, Chihuahua
In the 2005 Census, the town reported a population of 3,431. Only five years later, at the 2010 census, the population had declined dramatically to 2,128 inhabitants.
The town was founded in 1849, as San Ignacio, by the priest Ramón Ortiz y Miera. The original settlers were a group of people from Texas and New Mexico, who did not wish to remain in the United States following the cession of those territories under the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.